Overall I’ve been doing really well lately. Eating better (intentionally) and taking better care of myself, but my mood took a dive today after becoming overwhelmed with two new class preps.
I tried to go on a walk but that didn’t really help. I would say I’m feeling inadequate. Scared. Scared people will think I’m inadequate. I can vacillate between extremes. Just the other day I remember feeling so proud of myself that I was chosen for this job and what a big deal it is. Feeling like just being myself was enough. I guess that feeling fluctuates and I guess that’s ok.
In your moments of doubt try to
* Remember when you felt valuable
* Understand that when people are mean to you it’s about their own pain and not you.
* Believe that the best things are worth doing imperfectly
* Allow yourself to make mistakes
* Be open to the process of self growth/evolving
Much love to you
Like what you see? Consider tipping me a coffee here and many thanks if you do.